Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bellingham!

My sisters and I have spent the last few days in Bellingham with my cousins. Melina is moving back to Aberdeen so we were mainly packing up her belongings and trying to cram them into her little car. Which was quiet a hilarious sight I must say. After packing we did have some fun though... we played countless rounds of Pinochle, (our favorite card game) sipped plenty of tea, and enjoyed a few days of quietness. One day we went out to lunch with my brother, Stephen, at a Thai restaurant called "On Rice." It was so delicious I wanted to keep eating and eating, but alas my stomach said "no more!" But I did manage to scarf down an ice cream cone from Mallards a few minutes later. What can I say, there always seems to be room for dessert. :)

I was able to see my newest cousin, Gweneth Ellen Foy, born March 15th. But I didn't have my camera so no pictures of the little cutie.

We purchased pastries at a nearby bakery called "The Mount Bakery" I highly recommend the almond croissant if you are ever in the neighborhood, it was very good.

Ahh... what a good time it was!





Laurel, cousin Candice, cousin Gabby


Stephen at "On Rice"


The must try Almond Croissant



Gabby sipping her tea




Laurel being weird

No comments: