Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Christian Heritage Conference

What a grand weekend! We(our family)were able to attend the 3rd annual Christian Hertiage Conference and let me tell you we were not disappointed. It was a weekend filled with encouraging and thought provoking speakers, great fellowship and a wonderful chance to meet new families in Washington. We are already looking forward to next year! I especially enjoyed Jessica Erber's session on joyous purposful daughters, it reminded and inspired me to continue to be a faithful daughter.
Melina and I were able to sing in the chorale, which I think she would agree, it was so enjoyable and we both hope to be in it next year. We both really enjoyed Mr. Craig, the director of the chorale, and his ability to be so productive, getting us all on the same page in just a wee few hours. I truly stand amazed.

Well the clock is ticking and I must get going.

I encourage you all to check out Christian Heritage and to come to the conference next year, you will be impressed.

No comments: