Monday, June 30, 2008

The Dapper Chap Bakery!






Saturday was the opening day at the Grays Harbor Street Market for my little french bakery called "The Dapper Chap Bakery." Laurel and I spent all day sellling Pain au Chocolate, Almond Croissants, Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Brioche, Raspberry Almond Frangipane Brioche , Mozzarella and Basil Brioche and Honey Madeleines. I ended up selling out of everything but six croissants. I was so shocked when people started buying up my product. For some odd reason I guess I thought I had to fail before I could succeed. But praise God for his goodness, I could not have done it with out him. I am sure he is the one that brought all the customers! So I am planning on being at the market through the summer and who knows what will happen in the next years...but God is in control!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Great job Claire! It looks so nice. I can't wait to come down and partake in all of that yummy, buttery, goodness!

Kate said...

Wow Claire, that is so neat! Lauren and I will be sure to stop by and visit you one of these Saturdays!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Claire, I'd like to come see it in person!

Claire said...

Thanks girls... It has been really fun,you should all stop by some time!

L. C. Bryan said...

I love the blog! Can you share some of your favorit recipes?