Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged? I guess so....

Well, I think that I have been tagged by Kate but I am a little confused so I will just do as she did. I am supposed to write 6 random facts about myself and then tag several other people at least and then they are supposed to let me know when they write their post. Or something like that...I know confusing... but I will give it a shot.

1. When I was about two, I pulled a pan of cinnamon rolls off the counter and onto the floor and ate as much as I could before I was caught. Although I do not remember this they have pictures to prove it...maybe they didn't feed me enough??:)

2. I LOVE a banana smothered in peanut butter and rolled in crushed up saltine crackers. If you have not tried this it is delicious! Beware, you do need something to wash it down with. :)

3. I would like to visit Australia...I don't really know why it has just always fascinated me.

4. A day does not go by that I do not have a good strong cup of English Breakfast tea.

5. I know this may come as a surprise to those of you who really know me but I did have a pet bird once. Her name was Queen Victoria.

6. I have done ballet for 10 years and have loved every minute of it!

So now I tag Rebecca, Paige, Rhianna and Stephen Backholm. Let me know when you do your post! And Kate...I did mine! ;)

2 comments:

Kate said...

You did your post just fine...I was supposed to leave a comment on your blog telling you you'd been tagged but you posted before I got around to it! :)

Your banana concoction sounds very interesting!

Paige said...

I think the banana concoction sounds a little disgusting, but I'm willing to give it a try. I can imagine you with the cinnamon rolls. Australia, eh?

Well, I've posted my random facts. Have a great day!