Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Little One!

I am pleased to announce the birth of Jovie Blythe Backholm to Paige and Stephen Backholm, today at 4:00pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces and is 18 inches long. She looks very much like her mother. I was able to see her a few hours after her birth and have to say she is an angel! Congratulations Stephen, Paige and big sister Pear! Proud Grandpa Doug!



Mom and baby Jovie


I think Jia Tai is not quiet sure of her yet













Proud Grandma Therese!
















7 comments:

Kate said...

How exciting! Congratulations! :)

Noble W. said...

Aw! Cute baby!!!

Rhianna said...

Yay! I am so excited for them! I am glad you had pics to post! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you all!

sbackholm said...

I don't believe I authorized the release of these pictures. I will see you in court.

Bekah said...

Very very cute! Congrats!

Claire said...

Thanks everyone! she is indeed a cutie. I can't wait to see Pear with her.

Stephen:
Yes...I guess I will see you in court! Although...why do you think I brought the cake. I thought you would be a little more forgiving!