Sunday, March 2, 2008

Surprise!


Pear Zinovia born on February 13th 2007

Just minutes before we were going to seat down to dinner we had a great surprise. My brother, Stephen, his wife, Paige, and daughter, Pear came waltzing in the door! We were so happy to see them and we had no idea they were coming (they live in Bellingham, Wa.) After we got back from the benefit concert, we ordered some food from a local restraunt and exchanged cheerful conversation until.. oh.. about 12 midnight. My eyes where so heavy I could hardly keep awake, I had been up since 5am.") But It was a wonderful night.
My niece, Pear, is absolutely adorable! She has the cutest little curl right in the front of her head. Each time I see her she is talking just a little bit more and she is almost walking. She is such a joy and her giggles have no end. ") Isn't she a cutie pie?

2 comments:

Stephen B. said...

WOW what a cutie!!!


Stevo

Claire said...

That's for sure!


Claire