Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Glorious Summer Time!

Our back porch The first few cherry tomatoes
The first ripe strawberries



The most scrumptious smelling roses and not to mention beautiful!


Back yard
Back door



Ahhh... I woke up today and after fixing breakfast and doing up the dishes, I went out to water the garden. While I was watering, I thought how marvelous and wonderful God is to design millions of different plants and how astounding His beauty is. I felt overwhelmed with joy as I gazed at the garden. So I thought I would share some pictures of our garden and back yard.






6 comments:

Rick said...

I love your back porch, it looks like our front porch! The roses at our house are spectacular this year, don't you just love summer flowers? Bless you Claire and thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you guys have a beautiful back porch... what a pretty thing to wake up to!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed it, too. This is the first year in many that I actually have pots of flowers around and they put a song in my heart every morning that I am able to sit outside and enjoy them!

Rhianna said...

That is all so beautiful, I'd love to have a space like that outside my back door.... maybe someday. :)

The Amber Canary said...

Oh man! I'm so glad you put these up, it's a good way to document Summer for those grey, winter days in January! It will give us hope!

Anonymous said...

Your back porch is quite inviting! Hi Claire! Thanks for your entry in my contest yesterday... I saw your address there and had to come check out your blog. I love it! You are an inspiring young lady... in both your love for the Lord, and your love for your family. May God continue to bless you in all that you do! ~Michelle