Monday, February 25, 2008

My 17th Birthday!

Last week, on the 17th to be precise, was my 17th birthday. I had a marvelous day of good food, family fun and beautiful weather! My brother Stephen, his wife Paige and my niece Pear came down for the weekend and to help celebrate. ( It also was my niece Pear's 1st birthday on the 13th, so we celebrated her birthday on the 16th.) My father and brothers took me out target shooting and I surprized myself when I actually hit the target more often than not! God has blessed me with so many things to be thankful for in my 17 years of life.

3 comments:

Stephen B. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
WOW your golden birthday Very cool!

Stevo

Stephen B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Thanks! It was a good day and yes.. the sun made it even more golden. ")

Claire